Get your Thanksgiving shopping list ready to go! It’s the season for falling leaves, pumpkin lattes, apple pie and expressing our gratitude for all we have. Have an adventure this holiday season by taking your children on a fun and memorable Thanksgiving scavenger hunt!
Thanksgiving Cards & Invitations
Don’t forget to browse PurpleTrail’s collection of Thanksgiving dinner invitations. Your family and friends will love being invited to the big feast in such a beautiful way.
Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt With Clue & Answers
This Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt for kids will be a ton of fun as an activity to keep them busy over the holiday break. Here are some clues with the answers provided:
- For this clue, to find out where you are going, look in the horn that is overflowing. (Cornucopia)
- Find the next clue or your plans may topple! Check near a bird who says gobble, gobble. (Turkey)
- Your next clue, from what Ive heard said, is near something a pilgrim might wear on their head. (Pilgrims hat)
- These once grew on trees and have been changing color, sometimes they are raked, but are now a clue cover. (Autumn leaves)
- For your next clue, just take a short walk towards a corny old friend who grows on a stalk. (Corn cob)
- Your next clue is squashed in a familiar place- a month ago many of these were carved with a face. (Pumpkin)
- Im crispy and sweet and taste good in pie, Ive got your next clue so come right on by! (Apple)
- Do you “pine” for a clue? Ive got what you need! If you were an evergreen, Id be your seed. (Pine cone)
Enjoy this Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt!
Submitted by Lisa Kothari
Lisa Kothari is the Founder and President of Peppers and Pollywogs, a kids party planning company.