Kids books are the kind of stories that stay with us forever. Next time you are sending out party invitations, check out this free printable game that’s perfect for kids birthdays or even would be fun at a baby shower. Story Titles is easy and fun to play. The goal is to complete the story title of the popular children’s book. All you need to do is copy and paste the game sheet into a word document. Be sure to do the same for the answer key. Then add in some free clip art and print as many copies as you need. Set a time limit of a few minutes and the player with the most correct answers wins. Good luck!
1. The Very ________________ Caterpillar
2. Goodnight ________________
3. The Tale of ________________ Rabbit
4. One Fish, ________________, Red Fish, Blue Fish
5. Are You My ________________?
6. The ________________Engine That Could
7. The Giving ________________
8. Charlotte’s ________________
9. The ________________Little Puppy
10. Where the Sidewalk ________________
11. Oh, the ________________youll go!
12. Brown _______________, Brown ________________, What Do You See?
13. Goldilocks And The ________________Bears
14. Three Billy ________________Gruff
15. Where The ________________ Are
1. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
2. Goodnight Moon
3. The Tale of Peter Rabbit
4. One Fish, Two Fish , Red Fish, Blue Fish
5. Are You My Mother?
6. The Little Engine That Could
7. The Giving Tree
8. Charlotte’s Web
9. The Pokey Little Puppy
10. Where the Sidewalk Ends
11. Oh, the Places youll go!
12. Brown Bear, Brown Bear , What Do You See?
13. Goldilocks And The, Three Bears
14. Three Billy Goats Gruff
15. Where the Wild Thing are
, , ,